Before my blood pressure returns to normal, one other rant:
Stay off the road if:
you are on your cell phone. I have been known to knit, be on a conference call, eat, put on mascara, yell at The Mister, yell at the kids, gab with my sister, all while driving. However,a head on collision into a wall will make you rethink the ten and two position.
Sometimes, I am that driver who cruises slow when her GPS mechanically announces “Your destination is on your right.” But Jeez! I use my flashers (those bright things on my car?!) Others: Be a little more mindful.
* Stop signs mean STOP. Not Roll, not hesitate, not pause, but STOP.
* Signals are never optional. Let the person behind you know if you are going left or right.
* Stop checking out chick/dude. It’s too cold for your game. And late fees for daycare are a bitch.
* The pedestrian has the right of way, regardless of how slow they are taking.
* Only YOU should enjoy your music.
Not that I want to take SEPTA. I do want to get to my destination this century, but folks makes a sister wanna holla!