Woot, Woot! I start my new gig today! After almost four years of applications, temp work, and some sleepless nights, I’m jumping back into the game. I’ll still blog, probably with more to blog about now (shifty side eye). And despite the frightening feeling that I’m the female Spook Who Sat by The Door, I’m ready to dust off my pumps, trade my jeans for a power suit, and make it happen.
I’m going to miss the extra time I had with the kids, but when I realized that:
- I was structuring my day around Cheaters, Maury, and Jerry Springer
- I saw the repeat Judge Judy that is played on Saturday, when they originally came on.
- I can identify which postal person it is by the way the mail drops. (My favorite is Josh)
- I am on first name terms with the Mormons in the neighborhood
- It didn’t bother me if The Teen and The Boy saw me in my pajamas at the end of their school day.
- The Teen will be in college in two years. Our good looks will only get us so far.
- Romance without Finance is a Nuisance….
It was way past time to go back to work.