My socks of Doom. Well played, Knit&Sip, well played.
I feel some type of way about being knocked out during my first week.
My assassin was a formidable foe, and I commend her on the beautiful socks I received along with a consolation ball of yarn. I accept that I was knocked out not even making it through the first week, but I am pleased to find some things about myself:
1. I can knit a pair of socks in a weekend. This means that everyone will now have a pair of handmade socks from me.
2. It’s fun being on the receiving end of a handmade gift. I need to add more crafters to my circle of friends.
3. I liked this knitting challenge. The trash talk and the stalking of the mailman daily. I can and will join more challenges like this.
4. I have a knack for obscure quotes and references, hence the following from Galaxy Quest:
Never give up, never surrender.
Until next year.
* My last post about Sock Wars, I promise. Pinky swear.