I had every intention of writing out New Year’s resolutions, even asking my Facebook Buddies their thoughts.
Then I got caught up in a Mario Kart tournament with my kids and all thoughts about changing for 2012 went nowhere quick.
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post below.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
Click Around for More
Please follow and share: