Dear Younger Self:
here are ten things I wish to pass on to you:
1. You *WILL* finally find that right shade of red. It takes many years, many salons, some mishaps, and some down right ugliness, but there is a red that suits your skin tone and resembles Lucille Ball.
2. You like, no you LOVE coffee. Don’t bother with an expensive machine. You will replace your coffee maker about every 8 months because this will be used so much in your house.
3. That eleven kids talk is FOOLISHNESS. You have two (three if you count The Mister) and they do enough driving you crazy. Can you really picture 9 more kids calling your name?
4. Yes, you should obey the law but every no isn’t truly a no.
5. That career you have planned, it’s not going to flow the way you see on TV. So prepare for a new adventure every day.
6. Your mind needs to stay focused and clear. You CAN do it!
7. Which leads me to do: You CAN be your own worse enemy if you allow this to be your way of thinking.
8. You will still love Batman. He gets less campy and more brooding.
10. You will love them so much it hurts.